Donnerstag, 7. September 2017

Intp friends

Logicians’ friends need never worry about power games or emotional baggage – they are liked for their minds and abilities, not their status or possessions. While it may not be easy to establish true friendships with Logician personalities, once the link is made, they will provide years of understanding and thought-stimulating ideas, making them well worth the effort. The INTP Friends hip Experience INTPs are often intellectual heavy weights.


Their unique, rational brains love to store information that’s completely divorced from emotional content and they usually love nothing more than to lock wits with other people and win. ISFP: Is the cool frien always looks on point and advises you on what to wear, drags you to all the parties, is always the friend in a relationship, incites you to ditch class, will listen to your rant, posts aesthetic pictures of nature. INTPs as freiends are a true gift to a discerning friend who values depth, insight , logical correctness and genesis of a given topic b) we are obsessed with.

What is the perfect (type) partner and friend for. Is it normal for an INTP to have no friends at. Can INTJ and INTP be friends? Relationships can be a challenge for INTPs.


Here are my thoughts on the matter! The INTP may find people of these types particularly interesting and attractive to get to know. I was just curious as to what other INTP 's look for in friends and what MBTI types do other INTP 's like most when it comes to friendships!


They offer sparks of.

Also what types do you find are the most difficult to get along with and be around a lot? Put in the poll the types you enjoy the most and then reply with your experiences! INTPs as Friends INTPs are likely to have friends who share their interests and pursuits.


The INTP is deep, private, difficult to know and extremely independent. INTPs love logic and an indicator of being an INTP is obsession with logical correctness. INTP : This subreddit is for all who are interested in the Jungian INTP personality type. An INTP will struggle with emotion, great at reading. Press J to jump to the feed.


INTP and INTP INTP and INTJ INTP and INFP INTP and INFJ INTP and ENTP INTP and ENTJ INTP and ENFP INTP and ENFJ INTP and ISFP INTP and ISFJ INTP and ISTP INTP and. As an INTP, I am friends with NEARLY every other type, with a couple exceptions. This includes an INTJ, an ENFP, and an ISFP.


My INTJ friend is actually among my oldest and closest, and I know I can always rely on him to be there, whether I want to discuss the physics of a black hole, or I need emotional support. Ok, so maybe he wouldn’t be my first choice for the last one. But I know he would be there if I needed him to be. Currently I only have three “real” friends.


I recently had a major falling out with my group of friends and people immediately cut me off because of a fight we. It takes some knife slicing to get an INTP to be honest about where they are struggling, and really get to the chaos of it. In fact, even when directly told by a close frien “I feel…” there is often a disconnection between what the person is telling them and what they think the person is actually feeling.

INTPs use their ability to predict emotions for good though, and this unique ability is what fuels a lot of their actions. Now, my INTP friend and I both enjoy quiet alone time, outdoor activities, and having fun without everything planned out. However, she does tend to take the logical side of situations, which can be hard for me to accept.


I prefer to focus on the emotional aspects, and so she often comes across as uncaring or insensitive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts